Family Rosary in East Africa has had an impressive impact throughout Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Our parish and school programs are much in demand because of the lasting effect seen in the life of families and local communities.
Christianity arrived in central Africa only about one hundred years ago. The Family Rosary has been shone to be a wonderful way to help deepen faith and develop strong Christian families in Africa.
- Radio programs in three countries
- Parish and school Rosary Rallies
- Retreats and workshops
- School formation programs
- Rosary distribution
- Children’s Rosary prayer groups
- Many Father Peyton Guilds